.: Male!Reader x Terezi: Gray Skin? Alien. :.Your name is ___ ___..: Male!Reader x Terezi: Gray Skin? Alien. :. by Sp33dcore
You are absolutely obsessed with the paranormal.
Your parents think you're the most insane boy they've ever seen.
You beg to differ.
You have a large collection of various information through your laptop's bookmarks, containing all the data you need about everything.
From the surely coming zombie apocalypse to how vampires are among us... everything.
You barely left the house because you were too busy trying to map out a reasonable sketch of a shelter for when the zombies arrived.
Your mom banged the door to your room opening, startling you.
"GAH-- Mom, what do you want?" your griped, setting your pencil down.
Good thing you were tapping it on your lip and not sketching, eh?
"You need to get some fresh air."
You blinked a few times, standing up and opening your window casually. "Ta-da."
She narrowed her eyes.
Well, that was kinda rude.
"Okayokayokay... what am I gonna do?"
"Go to the park." by the time that was said, the window was closed, your coat was on, you ha
.: Reader x John: 'Romance' :.Time: 6:37 P.M.: Reader x John: 'Romance' :. by Sp33dcore
tick, tock, tick, tock...
You name is ___ ___, and you wait in your living room lazily, dressed up with what feels like no place to go.
Your long time flush-crush, and now boyfriend, John Egbert, has finally accepted your romantic feels.
In return, he promised to give you 'romance'.
tick, tock, tick, tock...
You had no idea what that meant, but he said he'd pick you up around 7 p.m this evening.
So here you are.
tick, tock, tick, tock,
dicktick, tock ti-
You nearly jumped out of your seat.
Loud noise when everything was quiet.
Regardless, you stood up and pressed down on your clothes to attempt to remove the wrinkles you indirectly added.
Putting on a nice smile, you eagerly walked to your front door and saw John.
He was wearing his normal clothes and here you are, fancy.
You did a half deadpan as he was grinning at you.
"Hey ___! Wow, you look nice~!"
"Uh... thanks..." you sputtere
The Cake Promise “Hey Dirk?”The Cake Promise by CyanideSecret
“What’s your favorite kind of cake?”
We were at his house, sitting a respectable distance apart on the couch. Parks and Recreation played on one of his state-of-the-art TVs. I’d been the one to bring it.
“Why, are you going to bake me one?” he asked.
I rolled my eyes. “Alas, your detective prowess will soon outmatch Sherlock’s. Your birthday’s in a week.”
“Along with Jake and Roxy. That’s a lot of stuff to make,” he said with a ghost smile.
I turned to him, almost knocking over one of the puppets lounging with us. “Stider, is this some subtle plea to get me not to bake you something?”
Amy Poehler did something suitably ridiculous.
“Tell me what kind of cake you like or I’ll ask Roxy.”
Thresh knight Chapter 2Movies did nothing for him anymore, alone in dark rooms watching the gray faces of long dead adults and overused troops with cliched twists got him restless; he couldn't sit through even his favorites anymore. Programs on his screen were dulled and fuzzy to his eyes, lines of gibberish that accomplished nothing but sending him into fits of un amusing rage and forcing him to re-alchemize the same computer four times. He was bored, And he missed his friends.Thresh knight Chapter 2 by Fruitatious
Karkat and most of the group of remaining meteor goers had recently acknowledged one full sweep having past on they're trip to the new session and had made a half assed attempt at celebration. For the first time in half as much spent on the meteor almost everyone had converged into one room for something other than mobbing on the occasion Kanaya had gotten handsy with some tools in the kitchen and resulted in the best grub cake anyone of them had ever tasted, but this was different.
Together everyone popped excessive amounts of popco
|If you support any Homestuck/MSPA ship/pair/couple, this is the place for you! Joining is free, and you only have to follow some simple rules.|
1. As I stated above, anyone is allowed to join. You are welcome to submit work of any couple for Homestuck/MSPA whatsoever.
2. Please submit to the right folders. I didn't create them all just for decoration. If the ship you are submitting doesn't have a folder yet, then you CAN submit to 'Featured', but if a ship already has a folder, please please PLEASE submit to its folder. It's not that hard.
3. We do allow mature art and fic, as long as you properly label it as such.
4. No flaming anyone else whatsoever for liking a certain ship. If I find that you are doing so, you WILL be banned, no questions asked.
5. Submitting is unlimited. Go nuts!
6. OCs are allowed, whether they're paired with other OCs or canon characters. Just remember to submit to the right folder for them!
7. The ship doesn't necessarily have to be romantic. We welcome all the quads!
8. If you'd like a certain folder created, then ask! We'll definitely make it.
9. If there are any problems or you want to ask a question, note the group and we'll solve it for you.
10. Last but not least, have fun!