Trolls Quadrants Available Hey guys! I decided to open my fantroll's quadrants for people to ship their fantrolls/fankids. There are links to the troll's reference sheets [their names] and their unoccupied quads are listed below.Trolls Quadrants Available by Vxrgo
To be eligible for a quadrant:
-I would like to see a profile sheet of your troll. If you have drawings of them, I'd be happy to see those too. :3 [Mary-sue/Gary-stus will not be eligible. Definition of a Mary-sue/Gary-stu: A character that does not fit into the world it was created for. ]
-We have to roleplay at least once with our ocs just interacting. If I'm interested, I'll ask you for at least a brief roleplay [though it can be as long as you want] to see how our characters will be with each other.
-I would like for you to watch me, THOUGH THIS ISN'T REQUIRED. If our fantrolls end up in a quadrant together, then I'll probably watch you to keep in contact with you [I would like you to do the same].
How to Apply:
The Cake Promise “Hey Dirk?”The Cake Promise by CyanideSecret
“What’s your favorite kind of cake?”
We were at his house, sitting a respectable distance apart on the couch. Parks and Recreation played on one of his state-of-the-art TVs. I’d been the one to bring it.
“Why, are you going to bake me one?” he asked.
I rolled my eyes. “Alas, your detective prowess will soon outmatch Sherlock’s. Your birthday’s in a week.”
“Along with Jake and Roxy. That’s a lot of stuff to make,” he said with a ghost smile.
I turned to him, almost knocking over one of the puppets lounging with us. “Stider, is this some subtle plea to get me not to bake you something?”
Amy Poehler did something suitably ridiculous.
“Tell me what kind of cake you like or I’ll ask Roxy.”
If you support any Homestuck/MSPA ship/pair/couple, this is the place for you! Joining is free, and you only have to follow some simple rules.
1. As I stated above, anyone is allowed to join. You are welcome to submit work of any couple for Homestuck/MSPA whatsoever.
2. Please submit to the right folders. I didn't create them all just for decoration. If the ship you are submitting doesn't have a folder yet, then you CAN submit to 'Featured', but if a ship already has a folder, please please PLEASE submit to its folder. It's not that hard.
3. We do allow mature art and fic, as long as you properly label it as such.
4. No flaming anyone else whatsoever for liking a certain ship. If I find that you are doing so, you WILL be banned, no questions asked.
5. Submitting is unlimited. Go nuts!
6. OCs are allowed, whether they're paired with other OCs or canon characters. Just remember to submit to the right folder for them!
7. The ship doesn't necessarily have to be romantic. We welcome all the quads!
8. If you'd like a certain folder created, then ask! We'll definitely make it.
9. If there are any problems or you want to ask a question, note the group and we'll solve it for you.
10. Last but not least, have fun!